Experience The Ultimate Fishing Charter Adventure
Snapper Safaris was established in 2003 after a many years of recreational fishing with my Father at Wool Bay on the Yorke Peninsula and fishing, four wheel driving and camping all over South Australia with my 3 children Rachael, Lisa and Brianna.
I was introduced to the Charter industry at Kangaroo Island in November just after we had won a pile of money on the Melbourne Cup. That was a long time ago. ( Gurners Lane and Think Big quenelle). A few years later we Chartered Stress Relief with Deano at the helm followed by Sam’s Far West Coast Fishing Charters with Sam Madonna at the helm.
I learnt a lot from Deano and Sam as these two blokes really were, and many would say, still remain, the gold standard when it comes to fishing charters. Both these crazy cats became mentors to me and helped shape SNAPPER SAFARIS FISHING CHARTERS into what is all about, catching fish, having fun with your family and mates and sharing those memories.
- Fowlers Bay on the Far West Coast of South Australia.
- Eastern side of Spencers Gulf from Port Augusta, Port Broughton, Wallaroo and Moonta Bay.
- Spencers Gulf from Ardrossan to Tapley’s Shoals and the more metropolitan areas around Outer Harbour (Goannas).
- Kangaroo Island north coast.
- Victor Harbor and potentially Cape Jaffa and Port McDonnell in the South East of our State.
Our charters have a flexible time frame. Our aim is to put you amongst the fish, we are mobile and flexible in chasing the fish as the varied species migrate into our waters.
I enjoy the hunt and hope to share your passion for the adventure and fishing.